Friday, May 26, 2006

Whirlwind weekend and week coming up!

Well I feel much better at the end of this week than I did at the beginning. It's probably because I get to see my sweetie this evening and then we are gonna trek up to Fayetteville to meet my family and have a birthday shindig for my brother, Drew. He'll be 26. (Oh, how the sibilings grow up so fast...) Did I mention he has a wife and two girls? He'll always be my little brother even though he's bigger now and could beat me up. (It's only fair, he got his share of beatings when we were young). So we're gonna do some grillin' which is only proper on Memorial Day weekend. Hopefully we'll get to see X-Men 3 that night too!!! Then on Sunday Jason and I'll head back to Norman for a get together with his friends. I'm looking forward to it...I'd like to meet his friends. Monday I'm flying from OKC to New Orleans. Mom's surgery is on Wednesday and so I'll be there all next week. It should be interesting. Already the logistics of flights, hotels, hospitals and such have been and will be a headache. It will turn out all right though. It usually does!!! Mom's bringing her laptop, which plays DVDs and I'm bringing a plethora of DVDs to keep us occupodo. Keep Mom in your prayers and pray we get enough rest and recoop time! If I don't check in next week, look for me the week after!

No comments: