Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I don't know what to title this...

Well...I have no idea what to post so I guess I'll just write whatever comes out... I'm frustrated...and yesterday I was depressed. I'm always depressed on Mondays because that's the day after I have to come back from seeing Jason. He's big time busy and stressed, I think, because of school. His last day is Friday though! That's a big Hallelujah. I'm sorta blah today...had a good lunch and now I'm sleepy. Don't want to do anything. I guess I can tell you about my weekend, which was really excellent. Last weekend I went up to Norman to see Jason and meet the parents. They were so sweet. There was some talk of going to the Bass Pro Shop and I mentioned that I had never been, it was a definite yes! I think Jason's Dad was pleased. He found the lure he was looking for. If you haven't been to the Bass Pro Shop before, you should at least go once. It's pretty amazing. It has all your hunting and fishing and clothing needs (except underwear, but maybe boxershorts). We also went to Wal-Mart and hunted for some soda and waffle irons... :-D About 15 minutes after we got back to the apartment, Jason's sis and nephews dropped in! Fun!!! It was a full house, let me tell you! After a little bit of wrasslin' we all went to Red Lobster. It was very fun hangin' with the family. I may have been a little quieter than normal but that's just because 1) I can be shy and 2) I was observing.

Sunday we went to church. I think we surprised Mrs. McMullen. It's quite an experience; like going to a rock concert. Afterwards we went to lunch and then back home to wave the parents goodbye and then to take a nap before trekking back to Wacko.

So I was pretty much useless yesterday and sorta today because of various reasons but I'll survive, I think. It's been getting harder and harder to return to Waco, so now I think it's time for someone to start taking some trips down here, so my friends can meet the fella who has taken such an interest in me. This weekend should be interesting as well. We're going to my home to meet mi madre and brother, sister-in-law and adorable nieces. Hopefully we can squeeze X-Men 3 in there as well.

That's about it...I'll go back to my depression and try to make it through the day...

Later taters,
Kitty

1 comment:

Angie said...

I, too, think it's time for someone to start making some trips down here to meet your friends! Not that I'm biased or anything...

And Jason, if you're reading this...and I know you are...I'm expecting an official introduction in the next few weeks. ;)