Thursday, February 22, 2007

No Subject

Well I wanted to blog about something but I forgot what it was about, so I'll just update you on my life.

1) Last weekend I had the privilege of spending time with Jason's sister, Ruth and her husband, Cliff, her two boys, Devon and Bryce-man, and Cliff's niece, Jesse. We went up to Dallas to watch Medieval Times Friday night. It was awesome. I hadn't been in 12 years. I think I was more excited than the kids. We rooted for the yellow knight and we had the loudest cheering section due to the fact that the National Championship Junior High Cheerleaders were there. "Spirit Fingers!!!" The next day we roamed the Bass Pro Shop, lost a kid, found the kid and then went to Grapevine Mills Mall and ate at the Rainforest Cafe. That was cool. Never been there before. If I see another volcano with a sparkler...

2) My friends Lewis and Heather are engaged and getting married fairly soon. Congrats to them. Found that out Sunday!! Yay! It's a year for weddings...let me tell you...

3) Extremely busy at the Dr Pepper Museum. I got to crawl in between the first and second floor of the museum stringing a data cable from the router to our office. That was fun. We're also gearing up for two major events. The 10-2-4 Club Covention. It's when Dr Pepper Collectors gather together for a good time swaping, selling and showing off their collection. The museum participates heavily. This year I will be shooting my first movie for our convention seminar. It will be interesting... The second major thing we are gearing up for is the move of the museum's collections to another building. I can't wait to drive the forklift...watch out people!!!

4) My Dad is coming in to town this weekend. It is a last minute thing and I'm glad. I miss my family.

5) 27 days until I find out my test scores, so I can begin the next phase of my teacher certification... I hate waiting.

Check out the pictures from last weekend:

The Crew


The Lords and Ladies


The Convocation


The Procession


The Yellow Knight


At the Bass Pro Shop

No comments: