Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Hi, My name is Jessica and I'm addicted to....

...Buffy: The Vampire Slayer. Yes, I'm a dork, but I like it. This past weekend I was a homebody and, well, stayed home and really didn't come out. I've been borrowing the Buffy series from a co-worker and I'm almost done with season six. By watching this series I have affirmed and reconfirmed that I am a total NERD!!!! First, if I was a character on Buffy, I would totally be Willow in a non-witch, non-lesbian way. She is shy and very studious and color codes her notes...which I have done in the past.... Just paint a big N on my forehead. THEN to make it worse was the fact the villains, three dorky guys, make references to Star Wars and Star Trek and I caught every single reference. Nerd factor just went up 3 points... So basically all I did this weekend was try to keep warm, watch Buffy and pick up a knitting project I started eleven years ago...that's right knitting... Didn't know I could do that did ya!?! I can crotchet too. Ahh the skills I have.

Keep warm, folks and pray for those who don't have power....

-Kitty

No comments: