Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas Carols

Even though I ranted about the commercialization of Christmas, I do love it. Some aspects at least. I love going to church to sing Christmas carols. There is just something inspiring and humbling to hear songs about the birth of Jesus sung by hundreds of voices that can utterly make me speechless ergo emotional. Every year I have a "favorite" carol. It's hard to pick from. I think this year is Carol of the Bells. Lots of different versions can be found and I like them all from the classical to the Mannheim Steamroller version. Doesn't Trans-Siberian Orchestra have a cool rock version of it? Anyway, that's my Christmas story of the day. Heh Heh, A Christmas Story...now that's one of my favorite Christmas movies. But that's a story for another day...

No comments: