Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Moviepalooza

Well the weekend proved to be a regular weekend with some entertainment. Friday afternoon I skipped out of work early because I had to work on Saturday so I went to the matinee showing of Apocalypto. Pretty good, pretty gory and violent. Thought provoking if you let it be. Did some final purchasing of odd n ends for Christmas and bought some groceries too. Saturday I worked and then went home for a nap and then went to the dollar twenty-five theater to see Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. It was good, again. Next I went for a walk on the treadmill at the YMCA starting about 6:30pm and realized ESPN was showing the Heisman trophy winner at 7pm and thought I would just walk until they announced the winner. But I realized they weren't going to come out and say it until the end so I went home and watched some Buffy. The ONLY reason I even considered watching the Heisman thing is because Darren McFadden (a Razorback) was nominated and in the top three. Well it didn't matter anyway, he lost. Maybe next year!!!

Sunday went to church, went to lunch, went to nap and then went to see The Holiday with Mary Beth and Jennie and then to eat dinner. It was a cute movie but totally unrealistic. It was very chick flick. The only possible way for any of that to happen is to have tons of money and fortunately for the people in the movie, they did.

I did a little cleaning but vegged in between everything else.

Looking forward this weekend! I finally get to see my sweetie! It seems so long ago that Thanksgiving ocurred. Well that's about it...for now.

Later taters.

No comments: