Thursday, July 03, 2008

Live in the Moment

Sometimes I feel like I'm living for the next thing that happens...something that will be happening in the future. I should live in the present, don't you think? I'm happening now...not 10 minutes from now. Anyway...a lot of things will be happening in my future, and I feel like I'm just laying around waiting for them to happen. Don't worry out there in blog land...I have a list of things to do, like always but, not too too motivated to do them right now. PLUS I felt just awful yesterday and didn't do diddly squat. Tuesday night, I felt really sore and achy, almost like flu symptoms...well when I woke up yesterday...more flu symptoms so I just laid there for a good while. Lunch helped a lot, especially when your husband brings it to you!!! :D Then I dragged myself into the shower and felt a little better too. Guess what...I'm good to go today!!! Weird, huh!?

So what's been going on since the wedding? Well...I got a new job. I've been hired on at Sulphur High School to teach Government/Geography (one semester each), a US History course and Psychology...better get ready kids...the psycho is back!!! (and better than ever!) I've cut down on my preps (THANK YOU!!!) and don't have to do cheerleading or Junior class sponsor! Sounds like a dream job, but wait!! it gets better! Jason teaches at Sulphur too!!! *woo wooo* He's gonna let me ride with him!!! *woo wooo* We will save on gas!!! *woo wooo* We are both super excited. Eventually we will probably move up there and that will save on even more gas. Let us do one thing at a time, people!!!!

I got my ring back. It makes such a difference!!! It's weird, but it is awesome to wear the ring your husband gave you. I went and bought stuff from Bed Bath and Beyond with all the gift cards we got. That was fun!!! Didn't have to spend a dime and I still have a little left on the card! Yippee!! I HAVE to write my thank you cards...Its a monumental task and I just am dreading it but I want to have most of it done before we go to the Bahamas....which we leave on Saturday for. Eeeeek!!!

Yes, we are definitely ready for the Bahamas, whether the Bahamas are ready for us or not!!!! So instead of blogging about all the stuff I haven't been doing in the now...why don't I go do it...now!!!

Love ya,
Jessica

PS: Wedding pictures are in so if you want to take a gander, click here.

No comments: