Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Remember Your Freedom!!!

Just wanted to send out a reminder to remember your freedom and how you got it! We are free because of the men and women who stood up for the rights we deem necessary as human beings.

Since I am a movie buff, I thought I would recommend some movies to watch that are inspirational (to me anyways).
  • 1776 (a musical but very very good)
  • Glory
  • We Were Soldiers
  • The Patriot
  • Saving Private Ryan
  • Patton (One of my Dad's favorites)
  • A Few Good Men
  • The American President
  • Black Hawk Down
  • Hotel Rwanda (heavy heavy movie but all need to watch)
  • Sands of Iwa Jima
  • Tora Tora Tora
  • Memphis Belle
There are others out there but I haven't seen them all!!

Thanks to all those who have served and are serving your country, no matter where you are!

No comments: