Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Carlos Mencia

Ok. So I had to write another blog about last night.

A couple of coworkers and friends and I went to see Carlos Mencia last night. If you don't know who he is, you should look him up. He's a comedian who has a potty mouth but is freaking hilarious. There were two other comedians before him who were also very funny. Carlos is Latino and let's just say the Waco Hippodrome hasn't seen such as diverse and young audience in a long time. (My opinion anyway). It was great. I had floor seats and had a great view. We did have an obnoxious guy in the row in front of me who kept on yelling at Carlos...but Carlos used it to his advantage. He even cracked himself up because it was so easy to come up with a come back for him. He kept on saying: "I can't even make this stuff up." There's no way I can even describe what his routine is like except to say that everyone gets ragged on. EVERYONE! including Latinos and mentally slow people. I took some pictures and will put some in my pics space. Take a gander....


No comments: