Monday, April 17, 2006

"I have a smile stretched from ear to ear..."

Hee Hee...well what can I say. I've had a most wonderful weekend. It's fun to just hang out with someone you enjoy being with. None of the awkwardness that comes with learning about someone the first time. Sure, I've learned some new stuff but it was very laid back and enjoyable. You know what I mean? :D If you haven't guessed, I spent some time with my new friend over the weekend. We didn't do anything fancy or adventurous (unless you count getting in a pool that was 50 degrees!), but that was fine with me! We did go to a museum with lots of interesting stuff. Of course, the dinosaurs were the highlight. Pretty spectacular. The bugs? Not so much. Interesting but gross. I have a hate relationship with bugs. I duck and run at the sight of a moth. (Bad experience in the 8th grade). We also drove around town and saw OU campus and Norman High School and went to Lifechurch.tv in South OKC. Very cool! Check it out: www.lifechurch.tv

This next weekend, my friend may come down so I can show him around my town and the Dr Pepper Museum!!

La Migra!

Adios!
Jessica

No comments: