Thursday, May 28, 2009

Movie Reviews

Just thought I would give you the low down on some movies we have recently viewed:

Wolverine: LOVE IT!!! It was a good storyline, (although it didn't follow exactly the original comic book story). It was great and I love Ryan Reynolds...he's so funny. Gambit was great although Jason and I both thought he should have been in there longer... And of course Hugh Jackman...what female doesn't like watching him run around buck naked for several minutes??!!?!!

Terminator Salvation: It was interesting. I did like it but it wasn't what I thought it would be. I don't know...we just watched it and I may have to let it sink in. Good effects though!

Star Trek: I saved the best for last!!!! OMG!! It was spectacular! The characters matched the original characters so well, but those who aren't Trekkies...you didn't need to know that. The plot was good and the fact that the original Spock was in it was awesome. The special effects and humor was great!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Will be viewing Transformers and Harry Potter later this summer and will let you know what I think. I will probably view Angels & Demons just because I'd like to see the movie version of the book (which I thought was way better than the DiVinci Code despite all the hoopla).

Be on the look out for a trailer for the movie 9 which will be coming out 09-09-09 (go figure). It's gonna be awesome, especially since the trailer has Coheed & Cambria's Welcome Home song in it!!! Check it out here!!!!

No comments: