Monday, July 31, 2006

I'm back and better than ever...?

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

After a 2.5 week hiatis I am back from traveling to exotic places. I'm not yet at 100% (jet lag, ya know) but I'm feeling pretty good. I had an awesome time in China and I am going to create a blog just for it...stay tuned. What else...I'm tired, even though I slept 16 hours from 7pm on Saturday til Sunday (not straight, mind you, but in increments...) I'm at work and trying to catch up. I did get something very nice today...flowers from Jason.... how sweet!!! Pretty pink roses with tiny purple flowers mixed in.
By the by...I didn't get that job I applied for in OKC :( Found out while I was in China. Boy was that a bummer!!! Oh well...I'm sure I'll find something else!!!!

Later...after a few more zzzz's... J

No comments: