Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Chicken Little

Well the sky isn't falling...yet! March is CRAZY!!! A new major exhibit is being installed, my office is a mess, I'm procrastinating (as you can tell with this posting), I'm helping overseeing graduate students who are installing two exhibits here at the museum and the 10-2-4 Club Convention is almost upon us (check out their website here). I was also sick most of last week. I think it was a major sinus infection in conjunction with the changing weather. Ugh!! Last week I just wanted to go home and be with my family. :( I miss them. However, they seem to be doing all right without me. :( :(

Oh get this! Got an email last week saying the whole reason for going to China (the English Camp for kids) has been cancelled!!! YIKES! I have already purchased my tickets, so it looks like I will still be going to China but I just don't know what I'll be doing. Our fearless leaders for this trip are busy looking into other options for us. Keep the trip in your prayers!

Did I tell you that I am participating in Lent this year? I have decided to give up movies, ie, going to the movies, renting movies or watching movies on TV. The last one was decided on Saturday after debating whether or not I should have watched A Beautiful Mind on TV. If you want to know the history behind Lent and its intended significance, click here.

If I don't have another posting in March, you'll know why. I going crazy!!!

1 comment:

Roger Hui said...

I hope you feel better soon.

I guess I will take a 40 day vacation for my job to take part in Lent.