Friday, January 06, 2006

Mom Update

Everything is going so fast but probably not fast enough for my Mom. Monday Mom gets a port where the chemo goes and Friday she starts chemo. She will get it every three weeks six times. I'm coming down for the first the first one to see how she does. I can't even remember the names of the drugs she'll be getting...three kinds. Aunt Paula (Mom's sister) said she would loan Mom her turbans and wigs. Aunt Paula is finishing up her rounds of chemo for her second bout with breast cancer. Pray for my Mom and family!! Updates as I get them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessica!

Sorry to hear about your mom. We'll be praying for her, you, and everyone else. Christmas vacation is finally over us and we're back trying to get back in the swing of things. Catch you later!