Monday, June 13, 2005

Feel The Burn!!

Sunburn that is...I got one on my neck (and arms) on Saturday. A group of my friends helped out at Rebuilding Together, an organization that helps repair homes for those who cannot do it themselves. It was fun, except the heat. I have done this several times and you'd think I'd get proficient at installing new screen doors...but noooo! It took me several hours to do it (with help, of course!!). I may have to drive by the house just to see if the door is still standing. It really wiped us out. I had to go home and take a nap. Now I have to even out my "tan" because I'm going to Hawaii in September. In fact, I went swimsuit shopping just for Hawaii and found a real doozie on sale! Watch out Hawaii, here comes Jessica!!!

Anyway, I'm very excited about this summer and travel. Are you traveling anywhere interesting? Let me know!!

2 comments:

Roger Hui said...

For the summer, I am planning to go to the Devil's Den. I probably will travel my back yard too. Also, I will have to go to somewhere in Oklahoma for Keith's Wedding.

Jessica said...

Ok. Devil's Den is fun! But your backyard? I've seen your backyard... ;) Ah well, you have it better than me; I can travel to my concrete balcony. As for Oklahoma, that speaks for itself...