Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Indy (no, not Indian Jones)

Hello! It's been awhile since I've posted. I've been in Indianapolis for American Association of Museum's annual conference. It was probably the best conference I've ever been to. Indianapolis isn't bad either. In fact it has a lot of cool buildings. I went exploring one afternoon and saw some great architecture and sculputre. We also had some great food. I highly recommend Thai House, The Scholars Inn, Rathskeller and Elements. I'll post some pics. We also brought along Puss No Boots, but that is another story...

The first pic is of course, Alex, my niece, she did not go to Indianaoplis with me. I just wanted to show off.

2 comments:

jlo said...

Can you occasionally send Roger some Dublin Dr. Pepper so he can share it with me?

Yes, there are people in Arkansas who are aware of that delicious delight down in Waco. I just got restocked with a case this weekend.

Jessica said...

LOL!! I will do the best I can!

I'm glad the word is being spread, I may cry. *sniff sniff*