Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Now What Do I Do?

Now that I have successfully turned in my thesis for binding, all I have to do is walk across the stage. Now I have all this "free" time. What do I do with it? Well I have a list of things to do by the end of June like clean out closets, air filters, deep cleaning...just get my house in order along with some other things. I'm planning on some trips; some work related, some not. I'm looking forward to what is in store for me in the future. It will be exciting! Some future self-improvment goals include but are not limited to: painting lessons, some continuing education classes, maybe working on my German language skills, serving in the community, saving some money for a major trip next year (Hong Kong? that would be awesome!!!). Serving others and self-improvment is my life goal. Always a never ending process.

1 comment:

Roger Hui said...

You are crazy! I have a sleep deprive condition. When I am out of school, I will sleep all day and night. I probably skip meals and hibernate...